– Two options: You either follow my rules or follow my rules, capiche?
– Thank you. – I could do it a different way.
– That’s, that’s fine. Thank you very much. (slow piano music) – You’re fired. – It’s Christmas. – Yeah, I see the decorations. Good luck in the new year. – I just heard you play and I wanna– It’s pretty strange that we keep
running into each other. – Maybe it means something. – I doubt it.
– Yeah, I don’t think so. You could just write your own roles, you know. Write something that’s as interesting as you are. – What are you gonna to do? – Have my own club. (Long car honk) – Is that gonna happen every time? – I think so. – How are you gonna be a revolutionary if you’re such a traditionalist? You’re holding onto the past,
but jazz is about the future. – Maybe I’m not good enough. – Yes, you are.
– Maybe I’m not. It’s like a pipe dream. – This is the dream! It’s conflict and it’s compromise.
It’s very, very exciting. ♫ Someone in the crowd
could be the one you need to know ♫ Someone who can lift you off the ground ♫ Someone in the crowd
could take you where you want to go ♫ Someone in the crowd could make you ♫ Someone in the crowd could take you ♫ Fly off of the ground ♫ You’re the someone ready to be found